Hi there, my name is Thomas Rinsma. This page serves as a bit of an overview of me and my online presence.
Some things I like in no particular order are: neat algorithms, ugly hacks, automating things, deconstructing things, well-structured information, programming, reverse-engineering, lists.
I am currently working as a Senior Security Analyst at Riscure.
Recent blog posts
- PoCs for the VMG8825-T50 router, on Github
- A long running hobby project: Dromaius, a GameBoy emulator/debugger.
- DROP, an IDA Pro plugin for interactive deobfuscation.
- A modern C++ game-engine with recursive portal rendering code, blog post (c. 2013)
- A small paper on the recognition of static libraries in binaries.
- My master’s thesis on interactive deobfuscation of opaque predicates.
- My bachelor’s thesis on University Card (RFID) cloning (c. 2015).