Welcome! This page serves as an overview of me and my online presence.
Some things I like in no particular order: neat algorithms, ugly hacks, automating things, reverse engineering things, and lists ;).
I am currently working as a Security Analyst at Codean. Outside of work I like to play with new and old technologies. Sometimes this entails building things, other times it means breaking things.
Latest blog posts
Full archive here.
- Porting Doom to a payment terminal (2022).
- Getting root on a Zyxel VMG8825-T50 router (2020).
- Exploiting a stack-based buffer overflow in practice (2020).
- VX820 terminal hacking: blog post, talk, slides.
- PoCs for the VMG8825-T50 router, on Github
- A long running hobby project: Dromaius, a GameBoy emulator/debugger.
- DROP, an IDA Pro plugin for interactive deobfuscation.
- A modern C++ game-engine with recursive portal rendering code, blog post (c. 2013)
- A small paper on the recognition of static libraries in binaries.
- My master’s thesis on interactive deobfuscation of opaque predicates.
- My bachelor’s thesis on University Card (RFID) cloning (c. 2015).